We offer a 14 day cooling off period on all new purchases to consumers. The returned item must be UNUSED and in its ORIGINAL CONDITION AND PACKAGING. A returns address and returns RMA number will be given.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by us.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging. For security reasons, Proof of purchase is needed. We only communicate and accept returns from the person who bought the item.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are personalised or custom made, perishable (e.g. food, flowers, newspapers, magazines) or where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like underwear), or where they are hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
Good sold under the condition of 'Graded', 'Faulty' or 'For Parts and not working' items bear no warranty and must be returned at buyer's cost and risk within 14 days of delivery with prior approval from us.
Goods are NOT sold on trial basis. Goods claimed to be faulty and returned found not faulty, or new items returned not in its original condition or packaging will incur a restocking fee of 25% of their sale value.
Business to Business (B2B) transactions do not get cooling off periods when signing up to contracts at home or business premises or at a distance. Faulty goods need to be reported to us within 3 days of receipt, and return them to us within 7 days of our approval for replacement. No refunds will be given as we are exempt for Consumer Contracts (formerly distance selling) regulations.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. Refunds will only go back to the original payment method. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
13. If an item you purchased cam with free gifts or any sort of special offer, such free gifts or special offer must be returned at the same time.
14. All new products except customised or personalised items carry six months Return to Base warranty.